Monday, December 7, 2009

Blogtv !?!?!?!?!?

OK so i'm having loads of problems with my blogtv account. I'm not going to log in for a week, and hopefully it will resolve the problem by itself. I'm kind of pissed though, i really wanted to go live! Dang it! Anyways I've changed my email address, haha i don't know why, its been crazy i guess. Weird people have been trying to contact me and well, I've just had it and so i changed it? haha . Yeah so, a lot has been going on now, besides what i have to do in my dad's office. I've been going to the skinhead forum again after abandoning it for more than six months, haha we talk about weird things there, like what we are drinking at the moment(i answered cold milk), what pisses us off at school or work( i answered everyone and everything),what we enjoy doing(awesome stuff), what are we listening to, what are we going to have for dinner, and what food is awesome. We also rant on random thing there. Like how an 11 year old girl could be a mom! hahahahah. I've also been packing up, for those who don't know what for, and it kills you not to know, My dad sold our current house and we are shifting to a better place. So yeah! Lots of packing to do! My room is a mess now, actually the whole house is and its pretty hard to get from one place to another, kind of cool though, its like a maze and well, if i piss my mom off, its going to be difficult for her to find me! WOOT! So there you go, a little scoop of what has been going on in my life, more about web shows, FLuffee, videos of me and going live soon.

No comments: