Friday, July 24, 2009

Unicorns do EXIST!!!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS, people of the world......unicorns do exist!!! I know that everyone's been laughing at me, thinking I'm crazy, weird, psychotic and whatever words you guys use that are similar to that.....but i finally found evidences to prove my point that unicorns do exist....after these few years of being laughed at ...its time for you to laugh at yourself for being such an asshole!!!! to not believe in this magical creature....i've done some research and got this:

The skeleton of a unicorn!


.




now now, see through you own eyes.........and...and start laughing at yourself..... Folks....now i'm going to do my other reaserch to prove that U.F.O's and aliens do exist too...... so till then......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool i'm getting closer to prove a pegasus does exist

Anonymous said...

I want to prove pegasi (plural of pegasus) do exist