Monday, July 20, 2009

Confusion....... :) , :( or :0

Stopped blogging for a while there yeah?.....well just needed to do some catching up with my life in school and shit.....its been hard, no doubt about it...but yeah i think i'm coming up fine......Learned a lot from the experience in that place.....so yeah. Anyways, my birthday is in 7 days!!!!!!!! don't know if i should feel happy or sad........cuz i don't know if anyone's celebrating it with me....... lets just wait and see......ha ha i cant believe I'm so old already....i still feel like a little kid.....maybe cuz i act like one but oh well that's me and who is anyone to say anything about it........ right?.........
whatever......still confused....don't know if i should say yes or no.......if i say yes is it going to turn out bad?.....but if i say no.....i don't know if I'm missing out on something great or giving up a wonderful thing........where is that strength when i really need it......could use a little of it now.......its freaky how your mind plays tricks on you.....really freaky......well either way i'll still be thinking....got a huge decision to make....may take a while so......yeah......

No comments: